Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just a Couple More




Good Evening All,






Just thought I would post a few more pics of the house. These are from our bath. I just recently did this one over and love the black. The wallpaper is tan check and it's a little hard to see but is nice and warm.

Check out the perfect stenciled sign I got at the Antique Mall in Greensboro a while back. It is just the right spot.
As you can see, I went with the crow theme. Kind of unusual for the bath but what the heck. Ya gotta have fun sometime.

Thanks for stopping by. I am trying to post a little more often. I get inspired by all of you that are dedicated to letting us know about your lives. I enjoy reading so much on these blogs and I am learning many many things; tips, more happiness, more kindness and just a bunch of things. Thanks for letting me take a peak into your lives.

Soon, Sherie

4 comments:

  1. Sherie - Your bathroom looks great! I always loving decorating with crows...gives it a prim look that is for sure. Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bathroom, of course I love black.LOL Everything looks just wonderful and I'm glad your posting more:)
    Have a great evening
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your bathroom it looks great. You can never go wrong with a star. :)

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a bit jealous, these are awesome and I LOVE crows and stars. BTW your blog is awesome and I have added you to my favorites.

    ReplyDelete