Saturday, May 16, 2009

"It's Been Too Long"

It definitely has been way too long since I have last posted. There have been a lot of things going on lately. The most pressing thing is that my dear DH is in the hospital again. He is again overloaded with fluid and short of breath. The docs are working on a few different things this time. Let's all keep our fingers and toes crossed for this one. I have all the faith in the world that this will be a shorter visit and he will be stabilized again. Thanks!

Well last weekend before all this started I went up to the MayFest in Pilot Mountain (big three day event for the town). The main street was crowded with vendors but I headed straight for Pilot Mountain Peddlers. It seems I can't stay away lately. Just keep on spending. I am trying to redo a few things in my house and am working toward warmer colors and go figure that costs money. I was able to take a few pics of the shop thanks to Tammy's permission and I wanted to share a few with you.......

A great patriotic display in her shop!

Great black cupboard with Black Crow Candles

Window Display with Garden Goodies

Tammy has a great eye for displaying all her wonderful wares. Stop by if you're in the neighborhood. While I was there, I saw Shari from Homespun and Primitives and met her sister and family! Yup, they were gettin goodies too. It was nice to see and meet them.

Well, this is just a small post. I need to get ready to go to the hospital and sit with the hubby for a while. I will keep you posted.

Sooner I hope......Sherie

4 comments:

  1. Sherie, you know that I was so excited to see you again! I'm glad that I don't live closer to the Peddler shop! LOL!! I would never have any money. It really is such a nice shop!
    Sorry to hear about your hubby. I'll keep ya in my prayers!
    Hugs and Blessings,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shari, I really appreciate the prayers, we can all use them at some time or another. Have a great weekend....Sherie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherie,

    I hope your hubby has a quick recovery. I pray he is up and at it soon.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping your Dh in my thoughts and prayers. I hope by the time you see this, there is great improvement.

    ReplyDelete