Friday, May 22, 2009

Yippee!

I brought my hubby home today. It's a good day. He has been in the hospital for nine days and they finally let him go today. We still have a long way to go and the next two weeks will be intense as he will start a form of dialysis (peritoneal *** big word) but hopefully it will allow him to get a lot of excess fluid off of him and allow him to breathe better. We will have to go to the "city" every day for two weeks and then he will be able to do it at home and be more portable. I am just happy to have him home for today.

I am hoping that this weekend I might be able to get a few pics and show you all something. Just can't get the time to take the pictures and set it up the way I want. I will try tomorrow.

Have a good evening and weekend ladies.

Soon, Sherie

5 comments:

  1. How wonderful!! I hope the dialysis goes smoothly!

    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda, I really appreciate your thoughts. Sherie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherie, I know you must be so relieved to have him home. I'll keep y'all in my thoughts and prayers.

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful blessings on this memorial weekend that you can bring your husband home.
    The trips into the city won't be long and it will be overwith and he'll be good as new!
    HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY WITH EACH OTHER.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nine days of being in the hospital, I know hes happy to be back home! Bless you both!

    ReplyDelete